I am taking writing contributions!
do you want to join me in writing? I am excited to announce that I am officially opening up writing submissions for the Blog!
Here’s a brief overview of how it works:
- Read all details below to see if you align with the mission and purpose of the blog.
- Fill out the form so I know you’re interested.
- Check your e-mail for a welcome message and the next steps.
- Click ‘respond’ in your email and submit an original piece you would like to be featured on the blog.
- Once you submit a sample I will review and contact you if I choose to move forward with your piece. Note: not all submitted pieces will be published and some may be published at a later time.
If you believe your work may be a good fit for this blog, please carefully read through my submission guidelines, process, and topics, before filling out a submission form. I am so grateful to be on this journey with you, in Christ.
- I am seeking original unpublished pieces of 500 – 1,800 words in length.
- I ask you would proof spelling and grammar before submitting and would love for the piece to be written from a place of genuine storytelling, where we can gain an honest perspective, equipping the reader with encouragement to press in further.
- It’s my goal to dig deeper roots and encourage one another in Truth and love, building upon our faith in Christ and I am looking for pieces people can relate to and learn from.
- To gain better insight, you can familiarize yourself with some of my current work on the blog.
I open up submissions for a period of time and then close them as I review each piece.
I am honored to share your work with your audience and appreciate your patience with us. You will be contacted should I choose to move forward with your submission.
You are welcome to submit multiple pieces on the current theme, or something that God is putting on your heart during this season.
Please note that not all pieces will be chosen. There may be times when I have an influx of similar topics where I need to choose a select few. I am limited in the amount I can publish, as I have four (or fewer some months) spots available each to publish a piece.
All work that is published on my blog is edited by a member of the writing team, and if there are final revisions that are needed, those will be made by us, but I’ll let you know before publishing.
The author of each piece owns the copyright to their work. Should you choose to republish elsewhere, I ask that you include a note that it originally appeared here.
I know the hard work, time, energy, and courage you put into your work and I want you to know how thankful I am and I will always be respectful of the story that you share with me.
Growing with you means so much to me.
Thank you for your time and effort!
Topics I am looking for
Below is a list of potential topics, this of course does not include every topic we would love to feature on the blog. As mentioned above, each quarter we have a theme and you are free to select a topic you want to write on based on the general theme of that quarter. If there is a topic or piece you would like to submit that is not on here, please feel free to do so.
Your journey with the Lord
What you are learning in the season of life you are in
Digging into the word
Time with the Lord
Planning, dreaming, organizing
*** at this time these are unpaid writing submissions. We want to showcase the work of our community. Thank you!