Start Your Journey to Master the Bible!
30 Days to Understanding the Bible Online Bible Study is the free 7-week video Bible study you can do on your own or with friends, family, and your own small group.
The problem most of us have with the Bible is that we started out studying the details without ever getting the big picture. It’s no wonder we’re confused!
In this free Online Bible Study, pastor and commentary editor Max Anders will guide you in seeing the Bible’s big picture, helping you comprehend a manageable amount of vital information along the way. In the six weeks of the study (plus one week for review), you’ll enjoy a complete understanding of the story of the Bible and the core teachings that Christians have held onto throughout the centuries, all presented in distinct bite-sized pieces.
When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- FREE access to 6 teaching videos with Max. These videos will be available between September 14 – October 30. No additional registration is required.
- FREE download of the the Arc of Bible History worksheet.
- FREE download the Overview of the Old and New Testament History study sheets.
- FREE download of the 30 Days to Understanding the Bible session one study guide.
- FREE download of the 30 Days to Understanding the Bible session one audio Bible study.
Watch this video👇🏼 and register now for the free 30 Days to Understanding the Bible Online Bible Study, starting September 14, 2020 and ending October 30, 2020.
Things you need to know before we begin:
- 30 Days to Understanding the Bible Online Bible Study starts September 14, 2020 and ends October 30, 2020 (seven weeks). Every Monday morning you’ll receive an email message with a video lesson and that week’s information. It will be sent to the email address you used when you registered.
- Each lesson’s video will become available one week at a time. There will be a catch-up week to watch all the videos!
- The free bonus content downloads will be sent to your email inbox.
- Don’t miss the special deals on the book that you can order to achieve the richest learning experience possible from this study by going to Bible Gateway.