Study Bible Description
Now you can experience Dr. Warren Wiersbe’s lifetime of powerful Bible teaching in one place. Whether through his bestselling “BE Series” commentaries or his popular “Back to the Bible” radio ministry, Dr. Wiersbe has guided millions into a life-transforming encounter with God’s Word.
Now, in this single volume, you have access to Dr. Wiersbe’s trustworthy, accessible explanations of the Bible’s truths and promises, through his comprehensive system of study and application notes. Make the most of your time reading, studying, and reflecting on Scripture with The Wiersbe Study Bible.
For fans of Warren Wiersbe, this Bible will be a delight. For those unsure who Wiersbe is, this Study Bible will give you an idea of Wiersbe’s wisdom and practical thought regarding the Word of God and how we can ultimately apply it in our lives.
While there are many notes on doctrine, there is also an emphasis on practical application and what certain passages mean for the individual doing the study. This is beneficial since it is not only the things you need to know about God and salvation, but also things to keep in your mind and heart as you live the Christian life.
I got the eBible but features include:
- Thousands of verse-by-verse notes by Dr. Wiersbe
- Hundreds of Catalyst notes which more deeply reveal important biblical themes and character issues to motivate transformation by the Holy Spirit through the Word
- Book introductions featuring Dr. Wiersbe’s historical background, themes, and practical lessons for each book of the Bible
- “Be transformed” section in each book introduction specifically pointing to the life-changing impact of that particular part of Scripture
- Thousands of cross references, showing the connections throughout the Bible
- Concordance with key words for deeper word study
- Full-color maps
- Clear and readable 10.5-point NKJV Comfort Print®