Partnerships were conceived by God to unite people — their abilities and their resources — to achieve one goal. When we join forces in partnership, we are able to accomplish amazing things for the Kingdom of God! Together, we can do something that will affect lives for eternity
Partnership flows in both directions. When you partner with me and the ministry I lead, WOW Collective, you also have a team here who is dedicated to praying for you and your needs. Whether you contact us by old-fashioned mail, email, or online via Telegram, we are here to receive your prayer requests and hold you up in faith, expecting God to move in your life.
Partnerships are when you send your offerings to support the work of the ministry. My role in our partnership is to pray for you fervently and to support you spiritually. We are here and we are available to minister to you. Together, we can make a positive difference in the lives of so many people.
The apostle Paul wrote to the Philippians because they were his financial partners, and after they gave to his ministry, he responded by writing Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
That’s what happens when you become a partner in the work of the gospel. When you financially get involved in the work of God – guess what happens – God responds by getting involved with you. God begins to meet your needs. When you meet the needs of the gospel work, God responds by meeting your own needs.
Partnerships are powerful for you. It is powerful for the work of the gospel. Together, we can do something that will affect lives for eternity.
If you are not yet a partner, you can become one today. We need you. We’re waiting for you. We’re here to pray for you and to minister to you as well.
Here are the steps to give:
1. Choose between recurring donation (monthly) or one-time general donation.
2. Send an email to iman (at) emmylouiman (dot) com.
3. As soon as I receive your email, I will send you an invitation letter along with all the details about the ministry and the latest update from the field
4. I will give you time to pray about your partnership with us after receipt of our email.
5. After 7 days from receipt of our email, please expect a follow-up email from us.
6. When you say yes and are ready to start with our partnership, depending on your kind of partnership – monthly or one-time – you will choose your most preferred channel to give (for international partners, bank transfer, or PayPal; for Philippine partners only, GCash).
7. When you become a monthly partner, as soon as your first donation clears on our end, we will send you a welcome kit that contains specially curated practical tools and materials to help you in your spiritual/personal growth, and some fun stuff, too. You will also receive a monthly e-letter, updates from the field. Additionally, you will also receive access to private pages on the blog. The information on these pages is typically reserved for ministry partners only.
8. When you donate a one-time gift, we will also send you a specially curated thank you kit as our way of thanking you for partnering with us in the work of the ministry.
Together, we can do something that will affect lives for eternity. Thank you 🙏🏼
Other Ways to Give
Become a Patron of the Podcast
Support the Woman to Woman podcast with a monthly gift.
You will be eligible to receive special bonus content and offers while helping us reach a new audience in our ministry to share truth in love and mercy.
Pledge ₱50.00, ₱100.00, ₱300.00, ₱500.00, or ₱1000.00.
Shoot me an email at iman (at) emmylouiman (dot) com for our PayPal, bank transfer, or GCash details for you to send your generous partnership contribution. Thank you.